Quick Start Guide
Basic Site Set up To Get You Up and Running
Once you’ve officially purchased your HoneyHub subscription, your site is immediately created and fully operational. However, there are a few steps you will need to take to update it with your specific content, update some settings, make any type of update to the appearance and personalize it as much as you’d like. The following Video will take you though this process step-by-step.
We recommend following the video and taking the actions described and pause the video until you’re ready to move to the next step. If you run into any problems, we’re more than happy to help you out, so just send us a quick note and we’ll answer any questions or set up a time to meet and help you directly.
[VIDEO COMING SOON]
This Video Covers
- Customization to the Appearance of your site (colors, fonts, logo, social media account links)
- Updates to a few main site settings and review your policies, terms and conditions
- Updates to The Bee Hive Settings, set up booking calendar and review of existing funnels, tags, emails and contacts
- Content updates to your site pages (add your text, images and links as needed)
- Any additional steps such as importing existing contacts into The Bee Hive